← McDonald's Makes Jesus Cry

McDonald's Makes Jesus Cry - Comments

DamnDirtyApe's Avatar Comment 1 by DamnDirtyApe

...I... I don't know what to say. I'm nearly laughing out loud over here.

Tue, 08 Jul 2008 09:20:00 UTC | #195902

AoClay's Avatar Comment 3 by AoClay

pedophiles? like a priest?

Tue, 08 Jul 2008 09:27:00 UTC | #195911

Faith Minus's Avatar Comment 2 by Faith Minus

Ha that was great! Those comments are gold

Tue, 08 Jul 2008 09:27:00 UTC | #195910

WilliamP's Avatar Comment 4 by WilliamP

you can see their profound commitment to destroying the family through sodomy

I'm lovin' it.

Tue, 08 Jul 2008 09:28:00 UTC | #195912

Shaden's Avatar Comment 5 by Shaden

I generally use the AFA's boycott list as places I should shop. Looks like I'm getting McDonalds for lunch today.

Tue, 08 Jul 2008 09:30:00 UTC | #195915

AdrianT's Avatar Comment 6 by AdrianT

I think if you just got a few of the major paper mills to offer tacit support to McDonalds (so consolidated is that particular industry), AFA would have to boycott all toilet roll brands ;-)

Tue, 08 Jul 2008 09:32:00 UTC | #195919

mordacious1's Avatar Comment 7 by mordacious1

How come I don't get new posts into "latest news" until there are at least 10 comments posted. This has been going on for awhile. Is this a conspiracy? Are the non-americans getting first shot at threads now? I call for a full Senate hearing on this. Perhaps I was getting "first post" too often. I swear I wasn't one of those first-post gloaters. I'm damned I tell you, damned.

Tue, 08 Jul 2008 09:37:00 UTC | #195922

nattyadams's Avatar Comment 8 by nattyadams

Wow. Now I kind of like the McDonald's corporation. That wasn't supposed to happen.

I'm gonna get me some fries!

Tue, 08 Jul 2008 09:42:00 UTC | #195926

Captain Kendrick's Avatar Comment 9 by Captain Kendrick

I saw Jesus at McDonald's at midnight....
said he wasn't doin' alright
Said he didn't feel so fine fine fine
said he's 'bout-'bout-bout to lose his mind

I saw Mama humpin' Santa Claus
(she said it was because of menopause)
Tha's why she had to have-a Rudolph too
You know mymymymymy love is true, yeah, let's go!

I'm in love with a lady wrestler
you know them snake-haired women do it better!
She got me, she got me in a figure 4 facelock
I say, bay-bay-baby just don't stop..

I saw Allah at an Arby's
I saw Moses at McDonald's
I saw the Rama Lama from Alabama at the barbecue pit on U-Nye-Ver-Sye-Tee,
I saw, I saw, I saw, Buddha at a Burger King,
I saw Joey at a Jack in the Box,
I jusjusjusjusjusjusjus can't stop, yeah
I saw Mother Mary at a Roberto's on El Cajon**...
(man, I'm in the TWIlight zozozozozone!)

(snip)

GREAT GOOGLY MOOGLY!

-Mojo Nixon

(sorry folks, couldn't resist....)

Tue, 08 Jul 2008 09:46:00 UTC | #195929

mordacious1's Avatar Comment 10 by mordacious1

Actually one of these nut groups tried to boycott Disneyland after they had a "Gay Day" years ago. Didn't work.

If these xians wanna know what hell is like, just be in a car full of hungry little kids as you pass a Mc's, then explain that they can't go there because Ronald is gay.

Tue, 08 Jul 2008 09:48:00 UTC | #195930

DamnDirtyApe's Avatar Comment 11 by DamnDirtyApe

Woah there buddy, McDonald's still need to make up for being generally awful at making food. I'm fine with them doing whatever charity work they want. Just not at the cost of subjugating the world to the tenuously titled 'beef patty' burger.

Mord, chill, I'm in Canterbury.

Tue, 08 Jul 2008 09:51:00 UTC | #195932

robotaholic's Avatar Comment 12 by robotaholic

it's amazing how we're hated (gay people)

Tue, 08 Jul 2008 09:51:00 UTC | #195933

Tezcatlipoca's Avatar Comment 14 by Tezcatlipoca

2 all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, onions, all on a sesame seed bun!

Tue, 08 Jul 2008 09:56:00 UTC | #195938

al-rawandi's Avatar Comment 13 by al-rawandi

Ohhhhh this is priceless, more priceless than "pedifiles".

"Dear, McDonald's. Last week I ate a cheeseburger at your restaurant. If I would've known it was created by gay loving hands, I wouldn't have purchased it. Don't you guys know gays were behind the holocaust? First Jews, and now the family. What is next, McDonald's? Are you going to help gays eradicate sand? WHAT WILL WE DO WITHOUT SAND!?!?"

Gays perpetrated the Holocaust? I knew the Nazis wore a lot of leather... but all of them gay? Crazy.

Goes to show the kind of people that love them some Jesus. I just like to underline these arguments.

Tue, 08 Jul 2008 09:56:00 UTC | #195937

mordacious1's Avatar Comment 16 by mordacious1

DamnDirtyApe

You make my point. Since when is Canterbury in the U.S.? Actually, there are probably a few but I think you're in the one with the archbishop.

Tue, 08 Jul 2008 09:57:00 UTC | #195940

Captain Kendrick's Avatar Comment 15 by Captain Kendrick

..."it's amazing how we're hated (gay people) "...

Not so much hated as feared, but as Yoda sez:

"Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering."

Tue, 08 Jul 2008 09:57:00 UTC | #195939

Broicher's Avatar Comment 17 by Broicher

I can almost imagine that McDonald's has done this for marketing reasons, well, I would :-)

What I think is noticeable is the terminology those narrow minds use. "Homosexual agenda", "Homosexual lifestyle". They obviously truely believe that homosexualtiy is a choice. Those people do not harm anyone ... well, as long as they are no priests chasing altarboys.

Tue, 08 Jul 2008 09:59:00 UTC | #195943

mordacious1's Avatar Comment 19 by mordacious1

Tez

Yeah, what exactly is that "special sauce"?

Tue, 08 Jul 2008 10:02:00 UTC | #195946

Overmann's Avatar Comment 18 by Overmann

...force their lifestyle on innocent children in the public schools...

Which is still completely unlike what your bloc is trying to do with creationism in science class? Hypocrites, but I suppose I should have figured.

The whole article is wonderfully witty and funny, though I especially like the comments in it. If the best defense these people can come up with is a slippery slope (and indeed there are more than a few in there), why are they still so formidable?

Tue, 08 Jul 2008 10:02:00 UTC | #195945

DamnDirtyApe's Avatar Comment 20 by DamnDirtyApe

16. Comment #206417 by mordacious1 on July 8, 2008 at 10:57 am

oops. erm.. well, obviously I misunderestimated your wordings there.

There is no conspiracy! Now, go back to sleep.

Tue, 08 Jul 2008 10:06:00 UTC | #195949

Tezcatlipoca's Avatar Comment 21 by Tezcatlipoca

It's an addictive substance that makes you crave it fortnightly...

Tue, 08 Jul 2008 10:06:00 UTC | #195950

corinnemic's Avatar Comment 22 by corinnemic

Okay, the SAND comment has to be a joke. I wonder how many of these people will actually stick by the boycott. The Internet being the anonymous beast that it is, I'm sure Joe Sixpack will be haulin' the family down there for a little Western cuisine come evening.

Tue, 08 Jul 2008 10:06:00 UTC | #195951

happinessiseasy's Avatar Comment 23 by happinessiseasy

NOOOOO!!!!! This is gonna be like that time they boycotted Disney, and now there's no Disney anymore!!! We can't let this happen!!!

Tue, 08 Jul 2008 10:13:00 UTC | #195956

cowalker's Avatar Comment 24 by cowalker

"Maybe there are enough homos around to keep your arches open."

Is it just me or is there a way to read this as something other than serious criticism of McDonald's?

Tue, 08 Jul 2008 10:15:00 UTC | #195959

Chrysippus_Maximus's Avatar Comment 25 by Chrysippus_Maximus

Heterosodomophiles beware?

Tue, 08 Jul 2008 10:32:00 UTC | #195974

rod-the-farmer's Avatar Comment 26 by rod-the-farmer

Are you going to help gays eradicate sand? WHAT WILL WE DO WITHOUT SAND!?!?"

Uhhh.....sorry to appear so dim here, but is this an age-related joke of some type ? Being past the age of whatever, I am afraid I don't get the reference here. Someone more "with it" please explain. Thenk yew verra much.

Tue, 08 Jul 2008 10:37:00 UTC | #195980

JSW's Avatar Comment 28 by JSW

19: Thousand Island salad dressing. They may use something slightly different, but it tastes the same.

Tue, 08 Jul 2008 10:44:00 UTC | #195985

davemei's Avatar Comment 27 by davemei

"YOU DID NOT BILD YOUR COMPANY ON HOMOSEXUAL PEOPLE! IT WAS BUILD ON FAMILY VALUES! MAN,WIFE.CHILDREN!MOSTLTY CHILDREN! THEY DON'T COME FROM HOMO PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

That's all that needs to be said about the people boycotting McDonald's.

But I'll say more...Family values? I swore McD's succeeded because of capitalism, iono...

"I suppose next the playground will be open for pedifiles in order to not offend them."

Here in grown-up society, we call that a church.

Tue, 08 Jul 2008 10:44:00 UTC | #195984

Star Spangled Eagle's Avatar Comment 29 by Star Spangled Eagle

"Yes, hi, can I have the artery clogging burger with cheese and cardiac arrest?"

~"Would you like gay with that?"~

"Uh, no that'll be it."

~"$5.25 please drive up."~

Tue, 08 Jul 2008 10:45:00 UTC | #195987

Tezcatlipoca's Avatar Comment 30 by Tezcatlipoca

ah yes, 1000 island dressing...much like it's more obscure sibling, the "big boy". Will the creotards rush to get their double burger fix at Big Boy? He does wear his plastic doo in the classic evangelical pompador.

Tue, 08 Jul 2008 10:51:00 UTC | #195990