← Jesus and Mo: Everything that has a beginning ...

Jesus and Mo: Everything that has a beginning ... - Comments

Southpaw's Avatar Comment 1 by Southpaw

Flawless logic...

Wed, 05 Oct 2011 11:52:33 UTC | #878096

Alan4discussion's Avatar Comment 2 by Alan4discussion

Comment 1 by Southpaw - Flawless logic...

It seems floorless! - From the word balloons it looks as if the poor girl has fallen down the hatch to the cellar! - or just collapsed trying to follow the "logic"!

Wed, 05 Oct 2011 12:02:28 UTC | #878098

mtgilbert's Avatar Comment 3 by mtgilbert

I always want to ask "what caused god," but then I worry that it will result in the continuation of a conversation which is already descending the stupid scale.

Wed, 05 Oct 2011 12:16:04 UTC | #878102

Tyler Durden's Avatar Comment 4 by Tyler Durden

And no women drivers in Saudia Arabia, or female priests in the RCC.

Makes perfect sense (if you're a misogynist).

Wed, 05 Oct 2011 12:31:47 UTC | #878110

sunbeamforjeebus's Avatar Comment 5 by sunbeamforjeebus

no condoms says the creator of the universe!

Wed, 05 Oct 2011 12:58:13 UTC | #878116

Tyler Durden's Avatar Comment 6 by Tyler Durden

Comment 5 by sunbeamforjeebus :

no condoms says the creator of the universe!

And no trimming the corners of one's beard, or laying/sitting with a mensturating woman.

Wed, 05 Oct 2011 13:08:40 UTC | #878120

Formosan Bear's Avatar Comment 7 by Formosan Bear

so, who invited whom out for a drink in the bar?

Wed, 05 Oct 2011 13:31:06 UTC | #878125

MarkOnTheRiver's Avatar Comment 8 by MarkOnTheRiver

Comment 6 by Tyler Durden :

Comment 5 by sunbeamforjeebus :

no condoms says the creator of the universe!

And that dangly bit of skin on the end of your willy? That's mine!

Wed, 05 Oct 2011 13:52:20 UTC | #878136

Ignorant Amos's Avatar Comment 9 by Ignorant Amos

Or no going to church for those lads with burst tackle Deuteronomy 23:1...

"If a man's testicles are crushed or his penis is cut off, he may not be admitted to the assembly of the LORD."

Wed, 05 Oct 2011 13:57:46 UTC | #878137

Tryphon Tournesol's Avatar Comment 10 by Tryphon Tournesol

Do I see it right? Are they wearing clothes of a different thread? outrageous, this calls for a stoning!

Wed, 05 Oct 2011 14:02:38 UTC | #878140

sunbeamforjeebus's Avatar Comment 11 by sunbeamforjeebus

No coveting your neighbours ass ,you can kiss it or stroke but you better not covet it!

Wed, 05 Oct 2011 14:21:01 UTC | #878146

sunbeamforjeebus's Avatar Comment 12 by sunbeamforjeebus

An interesting question then:If an army chaplain gets a bullet or a piece of shrapnel in the nuts(Wounded in the stones as scripture would term) what is his future status in the eyes of St.Peter at the gates? 'Sorry padre no can do!'

Wed, 05 Oct 2011 14:28:03 UTC | #878149

Atheist Mike's Avatar Comment 13 by Atheist Mike

And the creator of all things most beautiful and marvellous sayeth:

"This inhospitable land is holy and thou shalt kill all the other desert dwellers for they did not quite get my message right. I grant thee the power of schizophrenia, see ye in heaven ol' chap."

Wed, 05 Oct 2011 14:35:10 UTC | #878150

El Bastardo's Avatar Comment 14 by El Bastardo

Comment 8 by MarkOnTheRiver

And that dangly bit of skin on the end of your willy? That's mine!

No, that was a fair swap. God said to Abe "Yo Abe, I'll swap you your foreskin for Isreal" and Abe said "Alright, fair enough"

Wed, 05 Oct 2011 14:46:44 UTC | #878155

MorganZee's Avatar Comment 15 by MorganZee

Should Mo be drinking alcohol ? Why doesn't Jesus just conjure up a couple of drinks, and maybe some bar snacks while he's at it ?

Wed, 05 Oct 2011 14:49:57 UTC | #878156

drumdaddy's Avatar Comment 16 by drumdaddy

Inaccurate portrayal in this cartoon. Jesus is shown to be on a pint of Guinness. This is wrong. I've personally served Jesus many times and he always insists on a shot of horizontally chilled Patron Tequila with a wedge of fresh lime and a clean plate smattered with fine shavings from Lot's wife.

Wed, 05 Oct 2011 14:52:19 UTC | #878157

Tryphon Tournesol's Avatar Comment 17 by Tryphon Tournesol

Sometimes I get the odd feeling that the good posters here take the bible so seriously :)

Wed, 05 Oct 2011 15:34:08 UTC | #878167

Steve Zara's Avatar Comment 18 by Steve Zara

This is a perfect summary of the theology of Dr William Lane Craig. It really is.

Wed, 05 Oct 2011 15:57:37 UTC | #878175

paulmcuk's Avatar Comment 19 by paulmcuk

Comment 6 by Tyler Durden :

Comment 5 by sunbeamforjeebus :

no condoms says the creator of the universe!

And no operating a pedestrian crossing on the sabbath, unless you're able to persuade Transport for London to install a hands-free version that automatically stops the traffic every 90 seconds for your convenience.

Wed, 05 Oct 2011 16:08:58 UTC | #878181

Jason72's Avatar Comment 20 by Jason72

Comment 3 by mtgilbert :

The answer is always the equally stupid "God has no cause"

Wed, 05 Oct 2011 16:46:01 UTC | #878197

Ignorant Amos's Avatar Comment 21 by Ignorant Amos

Comment 17 by Tryphon Tournesol

Without a shadow of a doubt, at least in a sarcastic piss taking sort of fashion, it's the only way without wetting oneself laughing.

Wed, 05 Oct 2011 16:52:51 UTC | #878201

inquisador's Avatar Comment 22 by inquisador

comment 9 by ignorantAmos:

I'll see your Deutoronomy 23:1 and raise you Deutoronomy 22:30:

A man shall not take his father's wife, nor discover his father's skirt.

Wed, 05 Oct 2011 17:12:57 UTC | #878207

Mr DArcy's Avatar Comment 23 by Mr DArcy

I don't know about bacon, but I always make sure that I never "suffer a witch to live"!

(Exodus 22.18)

Wed, 05 Oct 2011 17:15:12 UTC | #878209

Rob Schneider's Avatar Comment 24 by Rob Schneider

Non-sequitur... the gateway to heaven.

Wed, 05 Oct 2011 17:31:38 UTC | #878213

Tyler Durden's Avatar Comment 25 by Tyler Durden

Comment 23 by Mr DArcy :

(Exodus 22.18)

No bacon, no gay sex... "Nor should there be obscenity, foolish talk or coarse joking, which are out of place, but rather thanksgiving." - (Ephesians 5:4)

Wed, 05 Oct 2011 18:46:55 UTC | #878232

Tyler Durden's Avatar Comment 26 by Tyler Durden

Comment 17 by Tryphon Tournesol :

Wed, 05 Oct 2011 19:12:44 UTC | #878240

UGAtheist's Avatar Comment 27 by UGAtheist

so, who invited whom out for a drink in the bar?

This is the important question.

Wed, 05 Oct 2011 20:02:07 UTC | #878253

Tryphon Tournesol's Avatar Comment 28 by Tryphon Tournesol

SUNday,ZONdag,SONNtag as in day of the sun, also strike me as quite heathen! Even the French DImanche doesn't give clarity which god's day it is..

MONday,MAANdag and MONtag are -as LUNdi is- also not too christian me thinks ;)

Comment 26 by Tyler Durden :

Comment 17 by Tryphon Tournesol :

No bacon, no gay sex, no obscenity, and... "Thou shalt have no other gods before me." (Exodus 20:7) - which rules out the days of the week from Tuesday thru Saturday. I'm not sure what Thor is going to think tomorrow, when nobody actually mentions His day by name. Expect thunderstorms.

Wed, 05 Oct 2011 20:12:46 UTC | #878255

Tryphon Tournesol's Avatar Comment 29 by Tryphon Tournesol

Comment 21 by Ignorant Amos :

Comment 17 by Tryphon Tournesol

..if there was anything to laugh about! To have to be serious about he laughable was never so seriously unlaughable.

Wed, 05 Oct 2011 20:24:56 UTC | #878256

Ignorant Amos's Avatar Comment 30 by Ignorant Amos

Comment 28 by Tryphon Tournesol

Even the French DImanche doesn't give clarity which god's day it is..

well, maybe just a wee bit....

"From Old French diemenche, from Latin dies Dominica (“day of the Lord”)."

Wed, 05 Oct 2011 20:37:30 UTC | #878257