← The Electronic Three Wise Men - Be a Secular Santa

The Electronic Three Wise Men - Be a Secular Santa - Comments

erindorothy's Avatar Comment 1 by erindorothy

I never believed there were 3 wise men anywhere till now! Got 'em all. Brilliant books.

Sun, 04 Dec 2011 03:20:24 UTC | #895448

retep57's Avatar Comment 2 by retep57

nice, the 3 meme huh, would rather go one better and add Dan Dennett to the list, of course we have many many more :)

Sun, 04 Dec 2011 10:01:37 UTC | #895525

aquilacane's Avatar Comment 3 by aquilacane

In an attempt to be clever and play off of a religious theme we've managed to leave out, as Comment 2 points out, several wise men and women, let's not forget the women... again. I have a bit of a puke taste seeing yet another adaptation of religious talk being applied to atheism; though, I probably do it myself.

Let's think inside a bigger box. Note* you cannot think outside the box.

Sun, 04 Dec 2011 15:19:44 UTC | #895564

aquilacane's Avatar Comment 4 by aquilacane

172 wise men and women

would have been a much better title and actually kick them in the nuts with their own theme, not meme, theme.

Sun, 04 Dec 2011 15:26:25 UTC | #895566

rkher531's Avatar Comment 5 by rkher531

I am rather surprised to know that both Sam and Hitchens book is not available for customers having Kindle in India. We protest and would like to knopw why? Or do they think there are no atheist in India.

Sun, 04 Dec 2011 17:11:03 UTC | #895593

PERSON's Avatar Comment 6 by PERSON

Comment 5 by rkher531 :

Perhaps Richard's publisher would have some information on that, so it may well be worthwhile asking here, but I suggest you take it up with Amazon. If the person you talk to can't give you an answer, insist on talking to their superior. Repeat until you get a definite answer.

Mon, 05 Dec 2011 10:32:13 UTC | #895808

MilitantApatheist's Avatar Comment 7 by MilitantApatheist

The Wise Men probably didn't exist, in the way the loch ness monster probably doesn't exist, but "if" they did, they were not very wise...at least two of them. One guy brings gold. The other two bring incense and bubblegum (Myrrh). I see one wise man, a stoner, and a shitty gift-giver.

Mon, 05 Dec 2011 11:34:33 UTC | #895823