← Sean Faircloth talks about Catholicism at Notre Dame

Sean Faircloth talks about Catholicism at Notre Dame - Comments

sean faircloth's Avatar Comment 1 by sean faircloth

I very much appreciate the review. Chapter Nine and Ten of my book offer a specific plan regarding a Secular America with a specific Vision. Here is a video summary: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTCGx6M4K-Y

Tue, 13 Mar 2012 19:55:30 UTC | #926757

nurnord's Avatar Comment 2 by nurnord

I noted to myself this morning after seeing this piece on Jerry's site that I thought I seen it posted here originally anyway. Is this not so ?...

Tue, 13 Mar 2012 20:33:53 UTC | #926766

Ignorant Amos's Avatar Comment 3 by Ignorant Amos

Comment 2 by nurnord

Me too...it's in the 'FEATURED' list.

Tue, 13 Mar 2012 22:02:57 UTC | #926777

foundationist's Avatar Comment 4 by foundationist

Was there a question session after this talk? I´d very much like to hear that.

Tue, 13 Mar 2012 23:31:44 UTC | #926796

nurnord's Avatar Comment 5 by nurnord

Me too...it's in the 'FEATURED' list.

Thanks for the confirmation.

Wed, 14 Mar 2012 01:27:11 UTC | #926813

quarecuss's Avatar Comment 6 by quarecuss

Saw it before but worth seeing again. He's the new Gipper, quarterbacking the secular "Irish". It's good to hear a "Fighting Irish" speech like that!
Just in time for St Patrick's Day!

Wed, 14 Mar 2012 02:17:18 UTC | #926823

drumdaddy's Avatar Comment 7 by drumdaddy

Outstanding presentation. The Catholic Church is on very thin moral ice. Evangelical dominionists are downright evil. Thank you, Sean.

Wed, 14 Mar 2012 19:38:58 UTC | #927076

Enlightenme..'s Avatar Comment 8 by Enlightenme..

I don't think the phrase "Religio-Industrial Complex" is gonna play very well, particularly if you want to 'reach across the aisle'.

There's something buried in my subconscious that just makes it sound a bit pseudo-intellectual and pinko- faggoty. However wrong that may sound, and however much the construct may speak truth, it still does not scan well.

The age-old maxim of 'follow the money' works for me - plus - I don't really see how a tie up with the corporatocracy works either.

Thu, 15 Mar 2012 17:05:28 UTC | #927526

JW's Avatar Comment 9 by JW

Thank you Sean Faircloth! I heard the presentation this AM on WI Public Radio and said "Finally!". Someone is able to respond to the nonsense and insanity going on in this political race back to the Dark Ages. Thank you for a voice of reason. Now how can we get Sean and others like him before the public on all fronts, especially in newspaper headlines?? Today is a replay of the time of McCarthyism. I can honestly say that I am frightened for the future, for our children and for the nation.

Thu, 15 Mar 2012 17:42:50 UTC | #927534