This site is not maintained. Click here for the new website of Richard Dawkins.


← Landlords protest after pub swearing ban gets them sacked

Bonzai's Avatar Jump to comment 22 by Bonzai

If a building is owned by a large corporation it makes sense that the person taking care of the landlord's duties will be a paid employee

Here we call such a person a superintendent or simply property manager. "Landlord" always means the owner (person or corporation).Different usage.

Tue, 08 Jul 2008 16:42:00 UTC | #196222