This site is not maintained. Click here for the new website of Richard Dawkins.

Comment

← Praise for Rhys Morgan, 15, over 'miracle' cure alert

JumpinB's Avatar Jump to comment 28 by JumpinB

I guess people got sick by takin too much of it. Just like taken too much of anything else. Who would have thought? Anyways here are some studies of the toxicity of Chlorine Dioxide (MMS)

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1569027/

http://www.epa.gov/ncea/iris/toxreviews/0648tr.pdf

http://www.grandcircuitinc.com/Howard%20Alliger%20-%20An%20Overall%20View%20Cl02.pdf

http://www.natmedtalk.com/alternative-therapies/20077-cdc-contolled-trial-chlorine-dioxide-pt1.html

Tue, 19 Oct 2010 14:43:28 UTC | #535649