The Islamic Awakening Conference
I've just been watching this Salafi conference. It's based in London, UK.
It's 2.5 hours long. I managed 1.5 hours before I turned it off, but here are some of the notes I took as I watched it.
- Repeated calls to kill democracy.
Speaker 2 (23:50)
- The war on terror is a front for a war on Islam because "the west" know that Islam and democracy are incompatible and Islam is on the rise.
- It's a war of right vs wrong, there must be war because right (Islam) can never reconcile with wrong.
- The world is divided into 2 camps. Muslims and non Muslims.
- Lots of anecdotal stories about evil non-Muslims treating muslims badly (abductions, rape, murder)
- Muslims cannot play paintball without getting arrested for terrorism training and being sent to prison.
- It's time for Muslims to wake up and rise up in this ideological war against Islam.
Speaker 3 (53 mins)
- Alienates the police.
- The government is paying people through the police to prevent the spread of Islam.
- The Cameron and Obama are the equivalent of Muhammad's enemies during the 7th century.
- The badge of the police / symbol of the queen is the symbol of Satan.
Generally a lot of verbal abuse about how non-Muslims are liars whereas Muslims seek only the truth. I particularly enjoyed the 3rd speaker's story about how he was given food and when he asked was lied to (by the kuffar) that it was safe for Muslims to eat - whilst serving his prison sentence (3 years I think he said he spent inside.)
I'd be surprised if this video wasn't classed as incitement to hatred.