This site is not maintained. Click here for the new website of Richard Dawkins.

← Coming Out Campaign

Coming Out Campaign - Comments

HardNosedSkeptic's Avatar Comment 1 by HardNosedSkeptic

I think your link is broken. I have reported it to the moderators.

Did you mean this one?

Mon, 07 May 2012 20:00:40 UTC | #940379

Moderator's Avatar Comment 2 by Moderator

We've fixed it now - thanks for alerting us.

The mods

Mon, 07 May 2012 20:02:51 UTC | #940381

Mr DArcy's Avatar Comment 3 by Mr DArcy

If religious ideas are "in" then I'm "out". Out out and away from the bloody fog of mysticism, and of of course the tythe!

God's Mafia: - pay us or else!

(No money back guarantee).

Mon, 07 May 2012 21:29:21 UTC | #940421

Premiseless's Avatar Comment 4 by Premiseless

Comment 3 by Mr DArcy :

God's Mafia: - pay us or else!

Do you think the worlds fraternal organisations et al are already gearing up their services infrastructures to resist/erase identified atheists?

I for my part have sensed their pheremones for decades and rising, as says the shipping forecast. I have suffered the collateral damage of this, repeatedly, and tend to find it in all quarters.

Does even Richard consider they are attempting a cumulative and covert, sustained operation?

I find it very interesting how reason is suspended somewhere on a long waiting list in a distant galaxy!

Enter power and prestige, "We great imposters!"

Tue, 08 May 2012 04:27:03 UTC | #940483

Rich Wiltshir's Avatar Comment 5 by Rich Wiltshir

I've facebooked and tweeted.

" I am an atheist http://www.youtube.com/​watch?feature=mhee&v=jpThJn7eOu​8

I remember how reticent my wife was about coming out as an atheist: she feared the religious would offer scorn or ridicule. I know that MOST religious people wouldn't, but the sense of intimidation that many athiests feel is a key reason for my strongly vocal challenge to proslytising bigots. So, on 1st June, the eve of the 2nd aniversary of my beautiful wife's death, please think of her when you see this post appear again.

Thank you

"

Wed, 09 May 2012 16:00:07 UTC | #940738