This site is not maintained. Click here for the new website of Richard Dawkins.

← A Matter of Faith

A Matter of Faith - Comments

SomersetJohn's Avatar Comment 1 by SomersetJohn

If this man were a secret Nazi, or a secret Stalinist, or a secret Islamist (not, I hasten to add, a Muslim; they're different) the electorate would be up in arms. Why then tolerate a secret creationist?

A liar by omission is still a liar, therefore Liar for Jesus!

Tue, 10 Jul 2012 13:07:46 UTC | #948836

irate_atheist's Avatar Comment 2 by irate_atheist

A secret kool-aid drinker.

Tue, 10 Jul 2012 16:02:25 UTC | #948849

VrijVlinder's Avatar Comment 3 by VrijVlinder

Deep-fried Kool-Aid balls has replaced the drink I'm afraid....and it has spilled across the border, I strongly believe the saturated fats are having an effect on intelligence. The brain shrinks to make room for the extra fat in the head.

I sometimes just want to throw up my arms in the air and give up. There is no end to these people is there?

Wed, 11 Jul 2012 19:37:36 UTC | #948923

Helga Vieirch's Avatar Comment 4 by Helga Vieirch

Canada has been swept by the same "born again" evangelism that has infected the United States. This has been especially true in Alberta. It is sickening when the Prime Minister appoints, as his minister for "Science and Technology" a man, who, when asked for his views on evolution, replies "I don't discuss my religion"!!!!

Sometimes I feel we are dealing with the BORG, and "resistance is futile". Most of the time, however, it seems best to keep fighting.

Sat, 14 Jul 2012 16:11:30 UTC | #949190