← Michelle Malkin: Atheists Should Be Treated Like ''Trolls''

Michelle Malkin: Atheists Should Be Treated Like ''Trolls'' - Comments

nickthelight's Avatar Comment 1 by nickthelight

Look at her eyes - she's crazy!!

la la la!

Wed, 25 Nov 2009 21:14:00 UTC | #416781

Hanes's Avatar Comment 2 by Hanes

This'll sound like jumping on wagon after the band, but I've always disliked this woman more than Beck. At least Beck's blubbering can be ammusing at times, but with her it's just offensive every time she speaks.

Wed, 25 Nov 2009 21:18:00 UTC | #416782

Mr DArcy's Avatar Comment 4 by Mr DArcy

Oh dear, oh dear! These two appear as an entangled pair. Flip the spin on one and the other instantly behaves spookily at a distance.

Wed, 25 Nov 2009 21:19:00 UTC | #416785

Bala's Avatar Comment 3 by Bala

This is what you get when faithheads drink too much red bull.

Wed, 25 Nov 2009 21:19:00 UTC | #416784

Sandra S's Avatar Comment 5 by Sandra S

Some of my best friends are atheist

Oh yes, now we can't claim you're a bigot, can we? Presumably these atheists are either imaginary or self-hating.

Wed, 25 Nov 2009 21:20:00 UTC | #416786

nabil2199's Avatar Comment 6 by nabil2199

lol @ serious business!

Wed, 25 Nov 2009 21:22:00 UTC | #416787

JHJEFFERY's Avatar Comment 7 by JHJEFFERY

Ok, She's funny, but who is the bleached blonde? She is just scary. I wonder if peroxide is a business expense under the tax code if you are a female on Fox?

Wed, 25 Nov 2009 21:22:00 UTC | #416788

GodsDontExist's Avatar Comment 8 by GodsDontExist

I saw this live. I watch Fox News all day and night, but the anti-atheist talk makes me ill. I wrote to fox and friends and fox news complaining. In fact, I complain every time they bash Atheism.

Malkin misses the whole point of Atheism. And, I do not believe for one minute that she has Atheist friends.

Gretchen seems so smart, but I can tell she is like most Christians, she's never read the Bible.

Wed, 25 Nov 2009 21:23:00 UTC | #416789

GodsDontExist's Avatar Comment 9 by GodsDontExist

If their God is real, then how can Christianity just disappear???!!!! LMAO!!!!

Wed, 25 Nov 2009 21:28:00 UTC | #416791

nickthelight's Avatar Comment 10 by nickthelight

"....I've not blogged on this...we should ignore them...."

But you're talking about Atheists on Fox news!

Wed, 25 Nov 2009 21:31:00 UTC | #416792

TIKI AL's Avatar Comment 11 by TIKI AL

"Let them make fools of themselves in the public square."

Is Michelle talking about the Christians that keep trying to place delusional nativity scenes in the public squares?

"Some of my best friends are atheists."

I wonder if any of Michelle's "best friends" are black atheists.

Wed, 25 Nov 2009 21:32:00 UTC | #416794

DorkmanScott's Avatar Comment 12 by DorkmanScott

I know the list of "things these people need explained to them" is already quite long, but near the top of it should be that any time you are attacking a group of people and you start a sentence with "Some of my best friends are..." we know that you're lying. You can't be their friend when you have such a low opinion of them, and they could not be your friend for the same reason. You have no friends that are atheists, Malkin. I promise you.

This is why I actually have more respect for people like Phelps than Malkin. If you're going to hate people, at least have the stones to be forthright about it.

Wed, 25 Nov 2009 21:32:00 UTC | #416795

root2squared's Avatar Comment 13 by root2squared

This Malkin is just a bimbo with no brain whatsoever. Best to ignore her.

Wed, 25 Nov 2009 21:33:00 UTC | #416796

SaintStephen's Avatar Comment 14 by SaintStephen

"Yeah but Michelle if you let them do that then, over time they will have the control, that's my point. If you don't stand up and fight for it, it might just disappear. I'm talking about Christianity."
Few people are more pathetic than Gretchen Carlson, but Michelle Malkin is certainly one of them.

Wed, 25 Nov 2009 21:44:00 UTC | #416800

cherryteresa's Avatar Comment 15 by cherryteresa

Haha, Atheists are trying to push Jesus to the backseat? I rarely even hear about Jesus from the CHRISTIANS celebrating Christmas.

And yes, Thou Shalt Not Steal was used to prove a point that most Christians don't follow their own beliefs. Does someone really have to spell it out for her? *facepalm*

Wed, 25 Nov 2009 21:47:00 UTC | #416801

stephenray's Avatar Comment 16 by stephenray

How stupid are these people?

The vacuous blonde doesn't understand why Atheists might use one of the Commandments as an ironic commentary on a theft committed by non-atheists?e

I mean, we know Americans have got a lot of catching up to do in the understanding of irony, but sheesh...

Wed, 25 Nov 2009 21:49:00 UTC | #416802

TIKI AL's Avatar Comment 17 by TIKI AL

Atheist hater and big time Christian Fox "news" fabricator Gretchin Carlson was born in Anoka, Minn. and had crazy Michele Bachman for a nanny, so she was doomed from the Jeebus get go.

She "won" Miss Minn. and Miss America titles in 1989 by playing the violin and exposing herself like a repressed pole dancer.

She studied at Oxford. WTF? How come you civilized guys across the pond couldn't straighten her out for us stoopid 'Mercuns?

Wed, 25 Nov 2009 21:52:00 UTC | #416803

vaibhav_p's Avatar Comment 18 by vaibhav_p

'War on christmas' here we go again! *facepalm*

How has 'thou shall not steal' become a christian virtue all of a sudden, which should not be 'copied' by non-believers? Fox, take a look at the nativity story which is highly plagiarised from pagan and pre-christian religion.

Wed, 25 Nov 2009 21:54:00 UTC | #416804

Prosthetic Head's Avatar Comment 19 by Prosthetic Head

Bigotry, hypocrisy, blindness to the mirror, and most 'offensive' of all: no understanding of irony!

I'm pretty sure she is outright lying about the Rudolf story (of course since its a personal anecdote no-one can disprove it).

I'm not surprised a lot of ignorant but essentially nice people have such a dim view of atheists if this is the propaganda they are fed, although I'd have thought it should be pretty transparent.

Wed, 25 Nov 2009 21:55:00 UTC | #416805

jlarberg's Avatar Comment 20 by jlarberg

Atheists aren't generally a considered demographic especially for Fox news so they don't care one bit. The gay bashing stopped on Fox because of the activists. We just need activists too unfortunately since in American the loudest get their way.

Wed, 25 Nov 2009 22:08:00 UTC | #416812

TIKI AL's Avatar Comment 21 by TIKI AL

This attack on atheists is right out of the 50s.

All they needed was Chuck Norris repeating his "If I was president I would tattoo a "Mercun" flag on the forhead of every atheist in 'Merca."

They forgot to call us a "bunch a commies".

Joe McCarthy is rolling over in his grave.

Wed, 25 Nov 2009 22:13:00 UTC | #416814

cherryteresa's Avatar Comment 22 by cherryteresa

Could you imagine if, instead of Atheists, they were talking about any other group of people or a religious group? ____ doesn't want Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer in schools. _____ doesn't like the nativity scene. ____ need to just shut up and let us be.

Insert another group of people besides Atheists. Would they still say that?

I don't know any Atheists that have a problem with Rudolph, anyway, though I'm sure they exist somewhere. The only people I've ever actually heard complaining about Rudolph and Frosty were Christians saying that it's taking away from the true meaning of Christmas.

"Fair and balanced". HA HA HA HA HA HA

Wed, 25 Nov 2009 22:16:00 UTC | #416817

righton's Avatar Comment 23 by righton

Apparently I need to move to Sweden.

Wed, 25 Nov 2009 22:16:00 UTC | #416818

Matthias Skleros's Avatar Comment 24 by Matthias Skleros

I've watched this clip a few times now. The more I watch it the more it bothers me. I'm so tired of idiots.

Wed, 25 Nov 2009 22:21:00 UTC | #416820

Peacebeuponme's Avatar Comment 25 by Peacebeuponme

She's a pretty girl though. No one listens to what they say.

Wed, 25 Nov 2009 22:22:00 UTC | #416822

Bonzai's Avatar Comment 26 by Bonzai

8. Comment #435198 by BiologicDentists.com

I watch Fox News all day and night,

Man that is scary!

Wed, 25 Nov 2009 22:23:00 UTC | #416824

superatheist's Avatar Comment 27 by superatheist

First of all, "thou shall not steal" is indicating that these people who did this - they most likely to be religious - are not following their own beliefs, despite the fact that their faith tells them not to do that. So it is an indication to the idea that even though they have " thou shall not steal" they are not following it.
Second "making fun of them is the second best solution", does she know that in her book it says that the idiot said in his heart there is no god. Talk about making fun of them!!!
They weren't insulting anybody - the atheist wing- they were showing them their - the religious people's - problem or fallacy .

Wed, 25 Nov 2009 22:27:00 UTC | #416827

rod-the-farmer's Avatar Comment 29 by rod-the-farmer

This is absolutely the BEST video I have ever seen from The Onion.

Wed, 25 Nov 2009 22:32:00 UTC | #416832

Net's Avatar Comment 28 by Net

worried about atheists becoming too influential? i should hope so! i can't wait to see the day! but really, when it comes down to it, i think these people are entertainers first and serious social commentators last, if at all. this is just performance, and the (expected large) audience are gullible, faith-based viewers.

Wed, 25 Nov 2009 22:32:00 UTC | #416830

amuck's Avatar Comment 30 by amuck

Comment #435198 by BiologicDentists.com

I watch Fox News all day and night,

You must have been very, very bad in a previous life ...

Wed, 25 Nov 2009 22:36:00 UTC | #416835