← Angry Atheists - more insanity

Angry Atheists - more insanity - Comments

Garrisonj's Avatar Comment 1 by Garrisonj

This must be fake. Somebody trying to receive attention.

Wed, 18 Aug 2010 17:29:55 UTC | #501960

mattlennon's Avatar Comment 2 by mattlennon

I, for one, welcome our new Catholic overlords.

Wed, 18 Aug 2010 17:31:57 UTC | #501961

diderotgirl's Avatar Comment 3 by diderotgirl

That was painful to watch. Can anyone really think that a global catholic monarchy is the right thing? I am just amazed by this kind of thinking in the 21st century.

Wed, 18 Aug 2010 17:37:03 UTC | #501963

Kuth70's Avatar Comment 4 by Kuth70

I don't think it is. In a previous thread with one of this guy's videos, Richard Dawkins himself acknowledged that this man's organization has tax exempt status here in the US. That can't be done unless its legit.

I've also viewed his website thoroughly. From what I saw, I think he's the real deal.

Comment 1 by Garrisonj :

This must be fake. Somebody trying to receive attention.

Wed, 18 Aug 2010 17:42:34 UTC | #501965

mindyourmind's Avatar Comment 5 by mindyourmind

A "boo-bird"?

Now I have heard it all.

Wed, 18 Aug 2010 17:42:36 UTC | #501966

xipasduarte's Avatar Comment 6 by xipasduarte

According to the catholics.org it is real, he is like a rising star. I have only seen this and the other video posted here and since the first unbelievable thing he said I feel there is no point in arguing or commenting. Let him speak and keep using science while thanking god. When they decide to implement they "benevolent" monarchy I will be in the front line to smash their attempt, as will many I suppose.

Wed, 18 Aug 2010 17:43:42 UTC | #501967

some asshole's Avatar Comment 7 by some asshole

Does a day go by that Chrisitan nuts don't threaten the rest of us with damnation? I can't go anywhere or do anything without these freaks rubbing their ridiculous beliefs in my face. They continually knock on my door (despite the "NO SOLICITING" sign). They litter videos like this with off-topic comments (I'm talking about the video itself, such as when this idiot says "By the way, if they don't believe in Satan now, they will."). I can't even drive to the store without seeing roadside church signs that say "IF YOU'RE UNSAVED, GET USED TO THIS HEAT". It's funny but it's also annoying. Just leave me the "hell" alone!

Updated: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 17:51:23 UTC | #501969

ThortheThundergod's Avatar Comment 8 by ThortheThundergod

I think he just wants attention, lets face it Catholicism is losing people in droves all over the world and they are getting desperate.

I mean donĀ“t Christians also laugh at Catholics and their nutty ways like trans substantiation...

Updated: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 18:04:05 UTC | #501976

Dr. Strangegod's Avatar Comment 9 by Dr. Strangegod

...since the first unbelievable thing he said I feel there is no point in arguing or commenting.

Or watching it, or ever posting it to begin with for that matter.

Updated: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 18:07:17 UTC | #501977

Alovrin's Avatar Comment 10 by Alovrin

This guy is a liar. From looking at his website (which you have to register to enter & view) all of the threads there struggle to reach even double digits in comments. The highest comment totals were 112 and 74 and they are virtually all from catholic followers, but mostly the number of comments in threads is 1, yes a single solitary digit, so the catholic monarchy is well on its way then!!!! I'm wondering where the hordes of foul mouthed atheists are. Probably living their passion filled lives..............Good on them.

Excuse me I have to go have a bath, wash that catholic filth off.

Wed, 18 Aug 2010 18:12:37 UTC | #501980

Randy Ping's Avatar Comment 11 by Randy Ping

If there really was an anti-christ, this guy would be head of his PR firm. Yeah, we atheists just hate your imaginary god. We aren't mad for your priests raping children, helping AIDS spread in Africa by telling people condoms are of the devil... oh, no. No reason to hate that. No reason to hate the crusades, the Inquisition... no reason to hate the dogmatic assertionism of people who think that they, and they alone have the trump card against all reason and evidence in their superstition. No, we just hate god... yeah, you nailed it buddy.

Wed, 18 Aug 2010 18:14:32 UTC | #501983

Wordavee's Avatar Comment 12 by Wordavee

Money worshipping, power hungry, attention crazed, over the top self-conciousness, pride-filled, promiscuous. Chained by their passions and fears. Now which group is this a more apt description of, Atheists or Theists?

Wed, 18 Aug 2010 18:16:01 UTC | #501985

The Plc's Avatar Comment 13 by The Plc

I only wish I was as cool as Satan. I'd rather go to Hell and hang out with all my favourite Metal bands than go upstairs and endure the tedium of endless worship and listen to shudder Christian Rock.

Wed, 18 Aug 2010 18:18:53 UTC | #501986

Marc Country's Avatar Comment 14 by Marc Country

Troll.

Wed, 18 Aug 2010 18:22:50 UTC | #501988

Elisabeth Cornwell's Avatar Comment 15 by Elisabeth Cornwell

This is far more offensive than an Islamic Community Center in Lower Manhattan. If this were an Imam and we replaced the word 'Islam' for 'Catholic' and 'Imam' for 'Pope'... the mind boggles.

Wed, 18 Aug 2010 18:32:09 UTC | #501994

EvolvedDNA's Avatar Comment 16 by EvolvedDNA

I think this guy will sneak onto this site to see what our responses are to his comments. As usual he tells us nothing of substance, no information . they fail to see all we want is for them to produce the god, which ever one it is, that they tell us exists. It proves the point to me.. With god on your side you have to be unbalanced!

Wed, 18 Aug 2010 18:41:35 UTC | #502002

ajs261's Avatar Comment 17 by ajs261

It's real I think. There's loads of them on youtube on various things - the usual stuff like Obama being the devil and the like. Along with comments such as how brilliant and virtuous this moron is.

Wed, 18 Aug 2010 18:42:30 UTC | #502003

tomhurst's Avatar Comment 18 by tomhurst

"..the most course language available to the vocabulary challenged set" - i particularly like the choice for spelling 'coarse', it really proclaims their vocabularied righteousness!

Wed, 18 Aug 2010 19:11:58 UTC | #502017

Mr DArcy's Avatar Comment 19 by Mr DArcy

Let the silly bugger huf and puff like the big bad wolf in the fairy story. Meanwhile back in the real world of Catholicism more abuse alleged:

Have another ale Mary.

Wed, 18 Aug 2010 19:12:24 UTC | #502018

larson80's Avatar Comment 20 by larson80

I just wonder what kind of monarchy this catholic "Monarchy of love" would be. I guess it would involve children.

How about a "Monarchy of Jihad"? Anyone?

Wed, 18 Aug 2010 19:20:22 UTC | #502021

Dr. Strangegod's Avatar Comment 21 by Dr. Strangegod

Hey, most of them ain't dead yet! Right now it's just the John Bonham, Dimebag Darrell, Cliff Burton, Layne Staley supergroup. Buy yeah, can't wait for that Lake of Fire moshpit. The Pastafarians have also promised me that, although there is a beer volcano in Heaven, there is a bourbon volcano that occasionally spits meth rocks in Hell, so we're good. There's no stripper factory though, just one whore... of Babylon. (Oh man, I could go on forever, but I won't.)

Wed, 18 Aug 2010 19:26:15 UTC | #502023

Paul the Pretentious's Avatar Comment 22 by Paul the Pretentious

Did I hear him right? Some people hate the Catholic church because they actually hate themselves?

Well, forgive me for not liking the idea of raping little children. (Hah. "Forgive", see what I did there?)

I promise to work really hard on liking the notion of hurting kids, and in the future, maybe I'll join your ridiculous church so I can dress up like Liberace's stunt double and do irreparable harm to innocent victims.

Maybe then I can love myself, hm?

Wed, 18 Aug 2010 19:52:19 UTC | #502031

onanyes's Avatar Comment 23 by onanyes

Is this an Ed Current video in disguise or from The Onion?

Wed, 18 Aug 2010 19:52:57 UTC | #502032

GBile's Avatar Comment 24 by GBile

It is amazing that clowns like Michael 'the Vortex' Voris and Ray 'Bananaman' Comfort feel the urge to defend their beliefs and their religion in the way they do.

Oh sorry, I have to go, satan is calling ...

Updated: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 20:00:18 UTC | #502040

foundationist's Avatar Comment 25 by foundationist

This cannot be a spoof. I like to ridicule the Catholics myself but this isn't even funny anymore. It's just painful to watch. The man is sincere and that really is embarrassing to such a degree that I'm embarrassed just by watching this. This is also meant as a minor critique to richarddawkins.net. Please don't post things like this unless they have become a significant movement. I'm not really into this kind of freakshow.

Updated: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 20:03:04 UTC | #502041

Neodarwinian's Avatar Comment 26 by Neodarwinian

Oh I feel much better now!! He only meant a catholic monarchy!!!

If I did not despise this person so much I would be embarrassed for him. Even as parody this would wear on one quickly.

Wed, 18 Aug 2010 20:50:59 UTC | #502066

Jeff (HandyGeek) Handy's Avatar Comment 27 by Jeff (HandyGeek) Handy

Wow, this guys is really boring now. I nearly fell asleep watching this one.

Wed, 18 Aug 2010 21:03:06 UTC | #502071

the great teapot's Avatar Comment 28 by the great teapot

I don't hate you mate. I just find you hilarious. You are a kind of curiosity to me. The nonsense you speak and call truth even though you have no evidence for it, the usual critera for truth claims, makes me chuckle. Keep up the comedy Gold. PS Receiving a lot of attention last week was probably, (I can't prove it- so it must be true), the highlight of his life.

Wed, 18 Aug 2010 21:15:56 UTC | #502077

Rich Wiltshir's Avatar Comment 29 by Rich Wiltshir

His argument is evolving, but it's still a "Jesus He Knows Me" diatribe.

I really want to write something witty and incisive but the audience of athiests already thinks it, the audience of lie-hard-Darth-Ratzinger-follows wouldn't understand it, the audience of couldn't-give-a-figs couldn't give a fig.

Typical religoon marketing trick though, "these are really bad and nasty, you don't need to see the evidence, just listen to me, they really are; no send me your money!"

Wed, 18 Aug 2010 21:21:06 UTC | #502080

Mr DArcy's Avatar Comment 30 by Mr DArcy

Let the silly bugger huff and puff like the big bad wolf in the fairy story. Meanwhile back in the real world of Catholicism more abuse alleged:

Have another ale Mary.