← Lil' Markie live, part 2

Lil' Markie live, part 2 - Comments

USA_Limey's Avatar Comment 1 by USA_Limey

I can't see anyone who frequents this site making it all the way through this travesty. I made it a little less than half way through.

Please keep this man at least three states away from my children.

Mon, 15 Jan 2007 03:51:00 UTC | #15621

Seero's Avatar Comment 2 by Seero

I've just sat through the entire thing (12mins ish).

I've seen lots of strange things on the internet in my time, LOTS OF VERY STRANGE THINGS. But I don't think I have ever seen anything as worrying as this. There are certain 'undertones' to this that make it very uncomfortable to watch.

I feel sorry for the children that have to endure this stuff.

Mon, 15 Jan 2007 04:10:00 UTC | #15626

ephemeron's Avatar Comment 3 by ephemeron

that's....just....wrong....
...on so many levels....

Mon, 15 Jan 2007 04:23:00 UTC | #15628

Logicel's Avatar Comment 4 by Logicel

Mark Fox sounds like a woman and not a kid. So all these upright, straight kids are getting a dose of a man impersonating a woman--not exactly what you think these parents would want!

Fox tortuously squeezes out via his much abused vocal chords such wisdom like kids want their moms to stay home so they will bake cookies and so they, the kids, do not have to eat the cruddy store-bought kinds. Hey, Fox, I don't think you or some in your audience should eat ANY cookies until you get down to a healthy weight.

Mon, 15 Jan 2007 04:26:00 UTC | #15629

melisande's Avatar Comment 5 by melisande

::BOOM::
What was that sound?

Oh...that was just the sound of my head..._exploding_.

Mon, 15 Jan 2007 04:28:00 UTC | #15630

JohnC's Avatar Comment 7 by JohnC

If we are going to start showing clips of preposterous things that go in American churches we will be here till the heat death of the universe.

A good reminder though of what this fabled sense of community that churches are supposed to supply is actually about.

Mon, 15 Jan 2007 05:00:00 UTC | #15636

Tinky Winky's Avatar Comment 6 by Tinky Winky

Imagine the venue is a Victorian Insane Asylum and the audience is made up of various doctors, specialists and medical students observing the behaviour of the patient for their studies.

Scary.

Mon, 15 Jan 2007 05:00:00 UTC | #15635

sparkie_t's Avatar Comment 8 by sparkie_t

I'm going to my happy place
I'm going to my happy place
I'm going to my happy place
I'm going to my happy place
I'm going to my happy place

Whats with the YMCA gang @ 7mins?

Mon, 15 Jan 2007 05:23:00 UTC | #15637

Lionel A's Avatar Comment 9 by Lionel A

Groan!
Groan!
Groan!

I pitty this poor buffoon, but pitty his unwitting audience even more.

Hang on though, all that applause indicates that many of them are witless.

This person needs some serious therapy as will any audience that appreciates this total garbage, garbage on so many levels.

Mon, 15 Jan 2007 05:32:00 UTC | #15641

Tomcat's Avatar Comment 10 by Tomcat

"It took his just a week to create the sun and the moon and the starts, and Jupiter and Mars." AND PLANET STUPID a.k.a MARK FOX. Stop him before he eats the rest of the universe!

Mon, 15 Jan 2007 05:38:00 UTC | #15643

Sancus's Avatar Comment 11 by Sancus

Thank goodness for the stop button.

Mon, 15 Jan 2007 05:52:00 UTC | #15647

42nd's Avatar Comment 12 by 42nd

I don't know what this is.
I don't WANT to know what this is. I sat trough first 10 seconds, and that's more than I will ever need.

Mon, 15 Jan 2007 05:57:00 UTC | #15648

Luthien's Avatar Comment 13 by Luthien

4. Comment #17597 by Logicel on January 15, 2007 at 4:26 am

"Hey, Fox, I don't think you or some in your audience should eat ANY cookies until you get down to a healthy weight."

Yeh, and none of that "Mc Donalds" food he mentions either (are they paying him, or did he once work as "Ronald"?).

Seriously though, the police should search his home for a "dungeon" hidden behind his portrait (Donnie Darko reference).

Mon, 15 Jan 2007 06:52:00 UTC | #15653

chbg21808's Avatar Comment 14 by chbg21808

I was just about to eat.... But after that, I feel quite "Tom and Dick".

What sane person would want this nutter anywhere near their children.

Mon, 15 Jan 2007 07:40:00 UTC | #15660

StephenH's Avatar Comment 15 by StephenH

Audiences actually pay money to go watch this stuff?

Would it be offensive to say that guy could do with a couple sessions with a mental health professional?

I'd rather listen to my back catalog of 'Smurfs' records - i endured about four minutes of that

Mon, 15 Jan 2007 08:40:00 UTC | #15669

JDAM's Avatar Comment 16 by JDAM

I struggled through 4 minutes. This is one of the most disgusting and frightening things I have ever witnessed. The reasons for the disgust are obvious. The fright results from the thought that grown human beings are willingly subjecting their offspring to his sick antics.

But then, there are plenty of parents in the Middle East encouraging their offspring to become martyrs for the Islamic faith and many of their kids appear (according to a poll done in Israel) quite enthusiastic about the idea. I wonder at what point does this brainwashing become so permanently entrenched that helping them achieve their goal is the only solution left?

Mon, 15 Jan 2007 09:52:00 UTC | #15685

Martin's Avatar Comment 17 by Martin

Sad ...

Mon, 15 Jan 2007 10:20:00 UTC | #15687

Dylan Dog's Avatar Comment 18 by Dylan Dog

Usually I like weird, off the wall things but this was weird in a disturbing, doesn't feel right sort of way. I'm speechless...

Odd, very odd.

Mon, 15 Jan 2007 10:47:00 UTC | #15689

skeptic_jellytot's Avatar Comment 19 by skeptic_jellytot

"Working on me"????

Astonishment. This is just sick! He seems like the kind of man who really 'enjoys' twisting childrens' minds. I can imagine him posing as a 13 year old girl on the internet to be honest. People like this should not be allowed anywhere near children, and their poor impressionable minds. He'd probably try to eat them anyway.

When did Raffi and innocuous songs about the black plague go out of fashion?

Mon, 15 Jan 2007 10:55:00 UTC | #15691

Mitchie2006's Avatar Comment 20 by Mitchie2006

I was very surprised, delighted and perversely amused when I did my daily login to this site to find this post! I used to do a show at my campus radio station that featured odd and weird 'outsider' music, as it's called. Lil' Markie was a terrifying favourite of mine. I have found that most of the most frightening Christian music happens to be directed at children. And it took that chapter in TGD to really solidify in my mind why exactly this was the case.

If you think THAT'S disturbing, you all simply HAVE to hear "Diary of an Unborn Child." The link is here:

Of course, what's terrifying is that it was for real.

cheers,
Mitch

Mon, 15 Jan 2007 10:56:00 UTC | #15692

Nazgul's Avatar Comment 21 by Nazgul

I just lost my lunch... and now I ave more fuel to fight for the rights of children not being indoctrinated into religion. Holy S@#%$ !!!!

Mon, 15 Jan 2007 11:36:00 UTC | #15695

Mitchie2006's Avatar Comment 22 by Mitchie2006

Also, do a search for "Little Marcy" if you can - or Tammy Faye Baker. Lots and lots of Tammy Faye Baker.

Your musical world will never be the same. Neither will your digestive system. There are plenty of other gems to be found. Email me for details.

Mon, 15 Jan 2007 11:43:00 UTC | #15696

Dave Gilbert's Avatar Comment 23 by Dave Gilbert

And we are surprised Islamist fundamentals have a gripe about the West?

Mon, 15 Jan 2007 13:49:00 UTC | #15715

don malvado's Avatar Comment 24 by don malvado

Ohhh god that's bad!

I've seen about half of it and it feels like my brain needs a good scrub.

I bet that black he harassed halfway though has left christ after that experience.

Mon, 15 Jan 2007 13:53:00 UTC | #15716

Frostbit's Avatar Comment 25 by Frostbit

That was way too disturbing to watch through.

Mon, 15 Jan 2007 13:58:00 UTC | #15718

John Phillips's Avatar Comment 26 by John Phillips

My brain couldn't quite decide if I should vomit or laugh. So I switched it off before it could decide. After all, I didn't fancy runing my new laptop.

Mon, 15 Jan 2007 15:21:00 UTC | #15733

He-man Daunted World's Avatar Comment 27 by He-man Daunted World

Does he do "Story of an Alcoholic Father" as well? (I think it's his best, along with the Diary of an unborn..) My connection is too slow at the moment to watch all four parts.

I've been a fan of this guy for years but this is the first video I've seen of him.

"Daddy ... please don't go to hell. I wuv you!"

Mon, 15 Jan 2007 16:21:00 UTC | #15743

JohnC's Avatar Comment 28 by JohnC

Mitchie2006, I downloaded the mp3 of "Diary of an Unborn Child" from your link, but had to hit the Stop button after 30sec (even though I made it through the entire clip on this site).

The problem is not that Mark Fox exists, but that he has an audience, and that the audience mostly comprises parents who think this obscene tub of lard provides spiritually uplifting entertainment for their children while Al Gore's film is a work of Satan that should be banned from schools.

I like and admire the US, and try hard not to be anti-American. But much of it is a frighteningly alien social landscape that is deep in the grip of what can only be called a social psychosis.

Mon, 15 Jan 2007 21:36:00 UTC | #15769

Roy_H's Avatar Comment 29 by Roy_H

Ugh creepy!I only managed 5 minutes before I had to stop. Unfortunately I kept thinking to myself things like "Only in America" and even worse, "It would take a far shorter rope to pull his head of than the one they used on Barzan Ibrahim al-Tikriti".

Mon, 15 Jan 2007 22:40:00 UTC | #15776

Lionel A's Avatar Comment 30 by Lionel A

I reckon Lil' Markie should be encouraged, he is so cringeworthy that he could be a good recruiter for atheism.

Tue, 16 Jan 2007 10:08:00 UTC | #15807