← "God is so good!!!" - GOD IS SO GOOD THE VIDEO TAMTAMPAMELA TRIED TO REMOVE!

"God is so good!!!" - GOD IS SO GOOD THE VIDEO TAMTAMPAMELA TRIED TO REMOVE! - Comments

InYourFaceNewYorker's Avatar Comment 1 by InYourFaceNewYorker

Whatever she's smoking, she'd better stop. Oh wait...

Mon, 14 Mar 2011 22:29:21 UTC | #602682

Mr Blue Sky's Avatar Comment 2 by Mr Blue Sky

Perhaps we shouldn't mock the afflicted?

Mon, 14 Mar 2011 22:34:20 UTC | #602686

Michael Austin's Avatar Comment 3 by Michael Austin

I saw this on Thunderf00t. Totally crazy.

Mon, 14 Mar 2011 22:34:54 UTC | #602688

J Atkins's Avatar Comment 4 by J Atkins

Disgusting. How someone could have the nerve to make a video like this at the expense of thousands of lives is beyond me.

Mon, 14 Mar 2011 22:37:03 UTC | #602691

MAJORPAIN's Avatar Comment 5 by MAJORPAIN

This is so sad. Beyond comment.

Mon, 14 Mar 2011 22:43:48 UTC | #602697

William33's Avatar Comment 6 by William33

Is this suppose to be an atheist making fun of theists who claim this type of nonsense?

This is the sickest thing I have ever seen in a long time.

Mon, 14 Mar 2011 22:46:13 UTC | #602699

Mayhugh101's Avatar Comment 7 by Mayhugh101

I've read the articles on this website for years and only now have registered so I can comment solely for this post.

Religious belief on this level is sick. These kind of people say religion gives us morality?

Even the majority of religious people don't go this far, her immorality is breathtaking!

She is probably disturbed, perhaps crazy and most certainly evil.

Mon, 14 Mar 2011 22:46:22 UTC | #602700

Andrew B.'s Avatar Comment 8 by Andrew B.

Comment 1 by InYourFaceNewYorker :

This chick is joking, right?

Just look at her eyes. You can see the crazy lives there. The eyes never lie. She's certifiable.

I also, like her opening line. "God is such an amazing God." Isn't she kind of imply that there exist more than one god, but the one she worships (fears) is a great one?

I know what moderate and liberal christians are saying. "We share your horror listening to this woman. She's not a True Christian (tm)."

But I don't recognize their right to say such a thing. Who has the right to determine who indeed is a true christian and who is a false one? Either liberal Christians have to admit that this woman's Christianity is completely genuine and reasonable interpretation (which would mean that Christianity can legitimately mean anything anyone wants), or they have to stop using "personal and transcendent experiences" as the basis for their belief because such experiences cannot be independently investigated and must be assumed to be legitimate by the open-minded religious folk.

Mon, 14 Mar 2011 22:46:32 UTC | #602701

Richie P's Avatar Comment 9 by Richie P

Surely a spoof. It better bloody be anyway!!!!

Mon, 14 Mar 2011 22:47:23 UTC | #602702

dac74's Avatar Comment 10 by dac74

I'm going to be charitable and hope she's a Poe. Otherwise, I'm going to sit in a corner, wrap my arms around my knees and gently rock backwards and forwards whilst weeping for humanity.

Mon, 14 Mar 2011 22:47:30 UTC | #602703

Pitchguest's Avatar Comment 11 by Pitchguest

Oh, come on. This has to be a troll. It just has to.

Yes, I think this confirms it. There is no way she's not trolling, or we're seriously in deep, boys and girls.

Mon, 14 Mar 2011 22:50:13 UTC | #602704

Austin K's Avatar Comment 12 by Austin K

Please be a troll!

Mon, 14 Mar 2011 22:57:01 UTC | #602707

Richie P's Avatar Comment 13 by Richie P

Well, looking at her other videos- I think she might be the real deal! I'm feeling ashamed to be a member of the human race right about now.

Mon, 14 Mar 2011 22:59:05 UTC | #602708

josephor's Avatar Comment 14 by josephor

What a disgusting person.

Mon, 14 Mar 2011 23:01:20 UTC | #602709

erindorothy's Avatar Comment 15 by erindorothy

that's just depressing. Was so hoping she was just a troll. How dreadful.

Mon, 14 Mar 2011 23:01:25 UTC | #602710

vega's Avatar Comment 16 by vega

Even for a Poe it's in bad taste...

Mon, 14 Mar 2011 23:02:04 UTC | #602711

frax71's Avatar Comment 17 by frax71

Comment 12 by Richie P :

Surely a spoof. It better bloody be anyway!!!!

Um fraid not watch this twaddle, where she claims I think "that fishes evolved into trees then into houses" She is several shades of crazy,.

Mon, 14 Mar 2011 23:03:55 UTC | #602712

Leatnic's Avatar Comment 18 by Leatnic

This girl is obviously a troll. If you go to her YouTube page, you will see the evidence more clearly. Her "about me" section shows that she is trying to get an angry response from us. A true believer would not have geared everything on her youtube page to set herself up as a nut. I am disgusted that she would use this tragedy as a chance to gain more attention for herself.

Please remove this video and stop giving this nihilistic person the added attention she craves.

Mon, 14 Mar 2011 23:05:44 UTC | #602714

maria melo's Avatar Comment 19 by maria melo

Is this real world ? I have to guess by the tag that doesn´t refer humour.

Mon, 14 Mar 2011 23:05:46 UTC | #602715

memeweaver's Avatar Comment 20 by memeweaver

I think she's associated with the spoof Landover Baptist church.

Either way, I think she's crossed a line about 12 parsecs back.

Mon, 14 Mar 2011 23:06:41 UTC | #602716

Dhamma's Avatar Comment 21 by Dhamma

Whenever someone tries to show their moral superiority by belittling me for wishing the world got rid of superstitious beliefs - THIS - is the video I will show them.

Mon, 14 Mar 2011 23:07:25 UTC | #602717

El Bastardo's Avatar Comment 22 by El Bastardo

For those asking if she's for real, why not check out her youtube profile. 41 vids of crazy, I got to the one where she sings "Revelation 21:8, Liars go to hell, burn, burn, burn". This just after warning us to "open your eyes before you open them in hell" cause "the anti-christ is among us".... Can you tell who it is???

Altogether now, 1, 2, 3, OBAMA!

Definitely batshit crazy, Look out for her on a Republican ticket soon.

Mon, 14 Mar 2011 23:14:20 UTC | #602720

JonathanF's Avatar Comment 23 by JonathanF

She is not serious. She has a video about "satanic" video games, yet in another is wearing a Portal T-shirt. Obvious troll is obvious.

Mon, 14 Mar 2011 23:15:13 UTC | #602721

Aztek's Avatar Comment 24 by Aztek

If you take a peak on her Youtube page it pretty much says it all.

And I completely agree with Comment 11 by Andrew B:

Mon, 14 Mar 2011 23:16:21 UTC | #602722

monnargh's Avatar Comment 25 by monnargh

"God is such an amazing god!"

At least the response is encouraging - I've never witnessed such immediate and massive outcry on YouTube.

Mon, 14 Mar 2011 23:18:01 UTC | #602723

Pitchguest's Avatar Comment 26 by Pitchguest

Either way, I think she's crossed a line about 12 parsecs back.

But parsecs isn't a measurement of ti—

...

Goddamnit.

Mon, 14 Mar 2011 23:18:08 UTC | #602724

DaveDodo007's Avatar Comment 27 by DaveDodo007

Andrew B.

Yes I know of the one true Scotsman fallacy but even I think the christians should be allowed to disown her, she is clearly insane. Even as a poe it is in such bad taste that she is still insane. She needs help and I hope she gets it, how troubling to have such a thought process.

Mon, 14 Mar 2011 23:20:47 UTC | #602725

Andrew B.'s Avatar Comment 28 by Andrew B.

Comment 27 by JonathanF :

Haven't played Portal (yet), so I don't know how obvious a troll she could be. However, someone stated that she's a member of Landover Baptist Church (a satirical "christian" website). If true, that pretty much confirms her as a troll. Pretty good one, too.

Mon, 14 Mar 2011 23:21:08 UTC | #602726

Pitchguest's Avatar Comment 29 by Pitchguest

I second comment 27, she is most likely a farce, and I wouldn't be surprised if she turns out to be not Christian in a future video.

It becomes so painfully obvious in her video where she attempts to (terribly) explain evolution. The part where she says they evolve into houses is especially sublime in content, however that could just be me putting too much meaning to her words which could very well be a few budget cuts short of Vogon poetry. You can take that how you will.

Mon, 14 Mar 2011 23:25:10 UTC | #602728

WonderNerd's Avatar Comment 30 by WonderNerd

... Is this serious? God answers prayers? Japan? Well then this is definitely Yahweh, seeing as he is so prone to committing massacres, and ruining the lives of millions. She is praising one of the largest Earthquakes in history, the following Tsunami, and the possible Nuclear Meltdown as the act of a loving god! And she is praying for more! If there were Nukes about to go off around the world, these are the kinds of people who would be pushing the big red button, because they just can't wait for Judgment day! If it is not blatantly obvious that this religious fanaticism is extremely detrimental and harmful to our civilization as a whole then we are hopeless.

Seriously though, you have got to be kidding me. This is fake, right?

Mon, 14 Mar 2011 23:25:38 UTC | #602729